Sunday, November 15, 2009

Toast To Hansee










Today is the stag pawty for my dear friend Hansee, who will marry Poppy on November 22, 2009, at our November pawpawty.



A few weeks ago Hansee asked me if I would be an usher at his wedding. I of course accepted as this is one of the greatest honours of my life.


Hansee has been a wonderful friend to me and was one of my very first doggie friends on Twitter. He is warm friendly and so very much fun. But Hansee is also an extremly loyal friend and will stick up for anipals that are being hurt or made sad for any reason.


In the summertime when it was so cold here where I live, Hansee was always ready to send me sunpuddles to keep me warm.



When Hansee met Poppy_Dog it was love at first sight and his love has been true to her ever since. He does so love his Poppy and love shines in all of his tweets to her. This is the true nature of dear Hansee's personality. Poppy is so very lucky to have met such a lovely mate to spend the rest of her life with.


I ask all friends now to raise their glasses in a toast to Hansee, that he enjoy much peace and love with his dear Poppy as they take their doggie vows next weekend.



Hansee is so truly deserving of this wonderful happiness in his life!



2 comments:

  1. awwh that was a really wonderful toast @Petiethecat that u made 2 @HanseeBundee :):) Described him pefectly. I wish them many happy years together:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love hearing the wonderful news of your wedding. Hopefully it was a beautiful time. Thanks for sharing the great news. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete