Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloweeny Night


Well, last night was Halloween and I am happy to report that I did not have to wear this stupid costume.
I did however be a very bad cat. For some reason for the first time in my 14.5 years I decided to do a Halloween Cat impersonation. My mama and daddy were right there in the family room and I did hunch my back and walk sideways. I do not know why I decided that this was a good time to try this, but I did.
To my horror, Mama and Daddy did laf at me, they was laffing really hard. I was so surprised, they not normally do this to me. So, I did hop up on my mama lap and pin my ears back at her. Daddy say I look like a cat that was possessed and did laf at me even more.

So, I did what any decent cat would do and did go sulk in the closet. This turned out to be a good thing as there was little goblins coming to the door all night and there was much hollering and yelling.


I did continue on with my Halloween antics all night long, with much singing and yeowling all the night long. I did jump up on the bed and sing, I did jump off the bed and sing, I did go right up to my daddy's ear and did sing.

They were very grumpy when they got up this morning, so I have laid low most of the day, because I have a funny feeling this does have to do with me.




1 comment:

  1. Oh no Petie! You are such a good cat. You probably knows dat der would Be little gobblins stopping by and were letting ur mama and daddy know.

    Signed: your furriend Smokey8 fr Twitter

    ReplyDelete